Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Nap Mats: $65.00


I just made this cute nap mat for a friend of mine and it turned out pretty cute! This handmade nap mat comes with an attatched pillow and blanket. The mat is padded to make for a comfortable nap for your little one. Great for day care, mothers day out,or just to take to Grandma and Grandpa's house. It is machine washable. If you would like to place an order just let me know about the style and color of fabric you would like.



Here is a close up of the fabric and the coordinating fabric on the blanket.

3 comments:

  1. I love those! Great price too- I have started to look for them when Carter gets ready for Preschool/MDO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks like it might be the one for my sweet nephew Holden! he loves his frog! great job! better than what you could buy in a store any day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness! it is so cute and i can't wait to get my hands on it. better yet, i can't wait to slide mister holden down inside for a little nap at mdo. kristy it looks adorable! thank you so much friend! can't wait to see it. really, i can't wait!

    ReplyDelete